Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekends

This weekend was amazing, started out on Friday with 2 appointments, a jog, and then the Doors tribute concert!

Saturday up early to set up for the 2012 LLS Man & Woman of the Year Galla! A brief break and then off to the Galla!

Thank you Carl for such an awesome picture of dad and I!!! Great night, Fe won The Community award and the Woman of the Year!!! She'll tell you it was a team effort, and I am sure it would be impossible for one person to complete the 10 week program on their own, but Fe was the force of the team and an amazing, gracious front woman! She raised an amazing $58,777.30 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society!!!

Then today Carl and I decided to ride our bikes to church! Not a long ride, but quite a hill, I know Kansas, but really there is one hill and it is on the way to church! I am so glad to have happy adventurous people around me, it makes life worth living!

We finished off the day at grandma and grandpa's for a lasagna dinner and strawberry apple pie I made for dessert.

Hate to see Mondays coming, not done playing this weekend! Am ready to move ahead, Rose ought to be home Tuesday night and we are heading into the single digit count down to Jack's graduation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment