Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Snake in the grass

I know it has been hot every where this summer, we have had 32 days this summer over 100 and today I heard it was 110! Everyone is waiting patiently for the cool down - I heard it's coming in January!


I must admit I felt very bad for this young guy, we normally don't see them, but it was so hot he couldn't make himself move when we walked out to the garden, or even when I walked out again with the camera! He did get a little upset when I started poking the camera in his face, but he merely hissed, he didn't make any attempt to move!


I think he is very pretty, classic red & black check pattern with racing stripes! He's probably very fast when it's only 90 out! I hope he is eating lots of bugs and gets big enough to eat some moles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment