Sunday, July 17, 2011

Productive Weekend ~ and relaxing too!

This weekend was not what I thought when I headed off to work on Friday morning. Not an extraordinary thing in the Mayou household, what is extraordinary is that it turned out I have spent the majority of this weekend with myself, quiet, thoughtful, creative and relaxing! There was some fun too!!!



This amazing pig was a gift from our neighbors, they are great friends who are pateintly waiting for us to get some land and pig farm - with gorgeous reminders of their patience! She is modeleing the tow 32 inch gold necklaces I made. They can be worn alone, with pendants or as triple wrapped bracelets.






This 8 inch bracelet has a cute fish bead and some gorgeous blue swiss beads with a heart clasp.


This three legged turle must be lucky ~ all he lost was 1 leg!!! 8 inch single knit bracelet.

Wishing everyday was Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment