Monday, October 10, 2011

Back to my AF Roots

Just completed my second Air Force creation!
The first is a diaper bag I made for an adorable little girl named Clare born last spring.


The diaper bag is made out of one her father's old flight suits! I also made her a little sweater and got her a couple of adorable outfits! baby cloths are just to cute & easy!

Today I finished a purse I have been working on for a while - always something interupting progress! I can't wait to carry it at the Academy this month! I will be the only mom with an Academy logod purse!!!


The purse is knit, the 2 blues on the outside and tan on the inside, it is reversible! I crocheted the AF Academy logo and sewed it on, so it has a neat textured affest. I used craft foam sheets in between the layers to help it keep it's shape and still be washable! The Button is a button off of one of Jim's Blues uniforms!


I have about 10 more ideas, just need to win the lottery so I have the time! A maid would be nice too!!!

2 comments: